Deadman Wonderland: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deadman Wonderland: The RPG

Join an epic adventure into one of the best anime/manga series, Deadman Wonderland. Take the role of your character as you learn the secrets hiding behind each turn.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hi everyone.
Carnival Corpse NPC Opponents I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:06 pm by AceofSpades

» 3gp Bokep Indonesia Jilbab
Carnival Corpse NPC Opponents I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:26 pm by godwpama

» Free Download Lagu Geisha Terbaru 2013
Carnival Corpse NPC Opponents I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 10:54 am by 

» Big Booty Rub Down Target=
Carnival Corpse NPC Opponents I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:41 am by 

» ?????? ?? ???? ??????????
Carnival Corpse NPC Opponents I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:23 am by 

» Berrys BOS(done)
Carnival Corpse NPC Opponents I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:24 am by berrysoul

» HI People!!
Carnival Corpse NPC Opponents I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:15 pm by Haze

» Hey, everyone!!
Carnival Corpse NPC Opponents I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:17 pm by Haze

» Hello, it's nice to attempt to meet you!! XP
Carnival Corpse NPC Opponents I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:41 am by Haze

» And A Fine Day To You As Well
Carnival Corpse NPC Opponents I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:43 pm by DeceasedGentleman

Carnival Corpse NPC Opponents

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RavenZ
Warden
Warden
RavenZ

Carnival Corpse NPC Opponents Empty
PostSubject: Carnival Corpse NPC Opponents   Carnival Corpse NPC Opponents I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:54 pm

Lets say you want to enter a Carnival Corpse, but you cant find anyone to go aginst! Well you're in luck! Here, we have a few npc opponents controlled by admin and staff to fight aginst. Sadly, the weaker the npc opponent, the less CP it wields. You can only do 3 NPC matches per week. Read each character description carefully and determine the type of person you want to fight. Also, the fighters here can be infinitely fought and can have infinite deaths. Have fun! Read it based off the below template:

Name
Description
Difficulty
------------------------------------------

Jiremba
Blood Gun
Jiremba is a bloated eater with the habit of dozing off. He is spacy, and probally the weakest Deadman in wonderland.

Ubaba
Fists of Blood
Ubaba is a bony emancipated old woman. She has diabities, hasen't peed in 18 years, and smells like a cow.

Selena
Whip Whip
Selena is a shy young girl who used to work at a local library; before she burned it down and killed everyone inside.

Salem
Crow Claw
Salem is the youngest of 6 deceaced siblings, all whom he killed himself. Good on the looks, not too much on the brains...
Back to top Go down
https://deadmanwonderlandrpg.rpg-board.net

Carnival Corpse NPC Opponents
Page 1 of 1