Deadman Wonderland: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deadman Wonderland: The RPG

Join an epic adventure into one of the best anime/manga series, Deadman Wonderland. Take the role of your character as you learn the secrets hiding behind each turn.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hi everyone.
Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:06 pm by AceofSpades

» 3gp Bokep Indonesia Jilbab
Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:26 pm by godwpama

» Free Download Lagu Geisha Terbaru 2013
Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 10:54 am by 

» Big Booty Rub Down Target=
Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:41 am by 

» ?????? ?? ???? ??????????
Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:23 am by 

» Berrys BOS(done)
Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:24 am by berrysoul

» HI People!!
Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:15 pm by Haze

» Hey, everyone!!
Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:17 pm by Haze

» Hello, it's nice to attempt to meet you!! XP
Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:41 am by Haze

» And A Fine Day To You As Well
Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:43 pm by DeceasedGentleman

Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RavenZ
Warden
Warden
RavenZ

Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi Empty
PostSubject: Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi   Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:49 am

Satumi entered the arena of the Carnival Corpse. Her entire body rocked with fear and nervousness. She had never imagined she'd land back in this arena like so long ago. The chaos she had caused, the person she hurt. She was terrified; not only of the fight, but of herself. "Welcome everyone to the first Carnival Corpse of the season!" the announcer called. "First in the side, Swallow!" The crowd cheered with happiness, but the cold shoulder hit Satumi; hard. That name screamed "evil" with every letter that rolled off the announcer's tongue.
Back to top Go down
https://deadmanwonderlandrpg.rpg-board.net
Haze
Deadmen
Deadmen
Haze

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi   Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:21 am

Sade walked in from the other side of the arena, frightened seeing he had to fight his only friend. Hearing the crowd yelling for Sorrow, it would be hard trying to fight back, knowing Satumi's other self will be mercilessness. The announcer yelled, "On the other side is, Sade Dinakshi" Everyone boo'd at him because they all think he was the one who murdered everyone at the carnival a couple months back. How could he put up with it, he hears them make fun of him everyday of his life, meaning he is hated for good this time. He looks to Satumi, "You know what you must do."
Back to top Go down
RavenZ
Warden
Warden
RavenZ

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi   Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:25 am

Satumi couldn't meet his eyes, but she knew exactly what he meant. "Three, two one, fight!" the announcer called. Satumi felt aa tear come to her face,for everytime she looked up she could see Daisuke, standing in the ring across from her. She bit into her finger and released her claws. She held back the venom that coursed through her blood to prevent a bloody mess like before. "Engarde..." she wispered.
Back to top Go down
Haze
Deadmen
Deadmen
Haze

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi   Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:28 am

Sade's eyes faded into a white color as he cut himself on the chin. Blood began to formulate some sort of mask, covering from the bottom of the chin to the tip of the nose. He was zooming towards her, ready to throw a fearsome punch, adding excessive force to it. Sade, on the inside, felt under dismay as the Phantom was enjoying his suffering, after this, he would be hurting a whole lot. Sade is just hoping Satumi will put him out of his misery.
Back to top Go down
RavenZ
Warden
Warden
RavenZ

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi   Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:30 am

Satumi gracefully dodged under his arm and slid down to his waist. She extended her hand to catch him in his hip, then swing around to the other side and cut him on the other hip.
Back to top Go down
Haze
Deadmen
Deadmen
Haze

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi   Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:33 am

Sade, knelled to the ground, swinging around his fist to punch Satumi in the face with extreme force. His white eyes showed aggression and anger as he was being forced to fight in a sadistic and horrific way.
Back to top Go down
RavenZ
Warden
Warden
RavenZ

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi   Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:40 am

The blow landed with full force, knocking Satumi back quite a way, but she still stood on her feet. She charged back in, this time using her agility to make a sharp turn to the left and close the distance in between them.
Back to top Go down
Haze
Deadmen
Deadmen
Haze

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi   Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:44 am

Sade gets up as quick as he can, trying to ready his next attack. Sade began to charge his blood gun, aiming it directly toward Satumi's chest, steadying out the shot. He soon fires at her, hoping it wouldn't be fatal.
Back to top Go down
RavenZ
Warden
Warden
RavenZ

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi   Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:46 am

Just as the shot came, Satumi hit that sharp left turn and dodged it. She was coming in at full speed, ready to rake her claws down his right leg.
Back to top Go down
Haze
Deadmen
Deadmen
Haze

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi   Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:48 am

Sade got up and looked at the girl charging at him, he knew he did not have enough time to react. So he put his arms together as if her were blocking an attack. He was thinking to himself, "Do it, Satumi. Save yourself." He was ready to see what she would do.
Back to top Go down
RavenZ
Warden
Warden
RavenZ

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi   Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:51 am

Her claws cut clean into Sade's leg, and Satumi eased by and paced herself a few feet away from him to see his next move.
Back to top Go down
Haze
Deadmen
Deadmen
Haze

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi   Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:55 am

He dropped down by one leg, then his veins began to increase his pain, aggressively pumping adrenaline into him. Sade got up and slowly began to walk to the little girl, clenching his fist real tight. The boy stood right in front of her, swinging his next punch into Satumi's face.
Back to top Go down
RavenZ
Warden
Warden
RavenZ

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi   Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:02 am

The punch came, and Satumi grasped his entire fist in her palm. A feindish grin overcame her face as a force strong as god knows what, crushed Sade's hand in one clench.
Back to top Go down
Haze
Deadmen
Deadmen
Haze

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi   Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:06 am

In pain, he knelled to the ground in pain from his fist being broken, he looked to his broken fist. Under rage, he used his other fist, even faster and stronger than the last one, out of sight and out of mind. He swung his next punch at her face.
Back to top Go down
RavenZ
Warden
Warden
RavenZ

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi   Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:10 am

Satumi reached to grab his other fist, but with it being faster, landed dead in her face. She clenched her nose that drooled blood. She felt it with her fingers, and knew it was broken. "So this is where it comes to an end... it was good knowing you... Sade..." The claws grew larger, encasing her entire arm in what seemed like the mouth of a creature. "Face my Jaws of Demise..."
Back to top Go down
Haze
Deadmen
Deadmen
Haze

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi   Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:13 am

Sade, out of no where, was charging up his blood gun until he realized something, he lost to much blood. He couldn't charge it any further, this showed relief that he didn't hurt Satumi, although, it was bad for him. He fell back, breathing heavily, looking up at the creature that was Satumi's arm. "Good....run" he smiled as he awaited his demise.
Back to top Go down
RavenZ
Warden
Warden
RavenZ

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi   Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:21 am

Satumi clenched the jaws and laughed. "Goodnight..." Satumi bit into her own him, releasing a large pool of blood and agony. She fell with a thud, and lied motionless. Only the rise and fall of her chest. For moments, everything was silent. "Well...through diffrent circumstances...Sade wins!" the announcer called.
Back to top Go down
Haze
Deadmen
Deadmen
Haze

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi   Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:50 am

Sade was confused, he was wondering why she just dropped to the ground. He slowly crawled to the motionless girl and held her up, she appeared to be alive. Examining the damage he delt to her was some bruises and a broken nose, while he had so many cut marks.
Back to top Go down
RavenZ
Warden
Warden
RavenZ

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi   Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:00 pm

Satumi faintly opened her eyes, two small sapphire slits. "You win..." she sung. "You win...you win...you win..." Despite the crowds eagerness for the Corpse, everything was silent within Satumi's world. She had sacraficed a great deal of damage to herself to let Sade win. She couldn't allow Swallow to come out...not here. Satumi imagined what the punishment game after she was healed up would be like...what would she loose...
Satumi could see two figures coming in, the men who would seperate them...
Back to top Go down
Haze
Deadmen
Deadmen
Haze

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi   Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:49 pm

"Wait!" Sade screamed out to the public, as the men stopped pulling both competitors away. Sade couldn't let Satumi hurt any longer, not after all she has been through and how badly she was hurt by the Blighted Egg. "I offer myself as tribute for the punishment game!!!" Sade screamed out into the public, as everyone was stunned and confused on why he wanted to do this. He looked into Satumi's eyes, showing her that Sade would look after her no matter what the situation was. The announcer was jaw dropped as he could not believe his ears.
Back to top Go down
RavenZ
Warden
Warden
RavenZ

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi   Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:11 pm

Satumi couldn't believe her ears. She tried to mouth "no," but was too weak to even get that out. The two men looked at eachother, shrugged, and grabbed Sade for the punishment game.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
Haze
Deadmen
Deadmen
Haze

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi   Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:13 pm

(Out of game: I can't see the link because I am not an admin. ^^Wink
Back to top Go down
RavenZ
Warden
Warden
RavenZ

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi   Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:24 am

(Just check back in the Carnival Corpse area for the link. Sorry.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi   Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carnival Corpse: Sade v.s. Satumi
Page 1 of 1