Deadman Wonderland: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deadman Wonderland: The RPG

Join an epic adventure into one of the best anime/manga series, Deadman Wonderland. Take the role of your character as you learn the secrets hiding behind each turn.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hi everyone.
How Quests Work I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:06 pm by AceofSpades

» 3gp Bokep Indonesia Jilbab
How Quests Work I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:26 pm by godwpama

» Free Download Lagu Geisha Terbaru 2013
How Quests Work I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 10:54 am by 

» Big Booty Rub Down Target=
How Quests Work I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:41 am by 

» ?????? ?? ???? ??????????
How Quests Work I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:23 am by 

» Berrys BOS(done)
How Quests Work I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:24 am by berrysoul

» HI People!!
How Quests Work I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:15 pm by Haze

» Hey, everyone!!
How Quests Work I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:17 pm by Haze

» Hello, it's nice to attempt to meet you!! XP
How Quests Work I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:41 am by Haze

» And A Fine Day To You As Well
How Quests Work I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:43 pm by DeceasedGentleman

How Quests Work

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RavenZ
Warden
Warden
RavenZ

How Quests Work Empty
PostSubject: How Quests Work   How Quests Work I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:12 pm

Quest System

The Quest System is basically the same as a mission system just with another name. This system allows you to complete quests to earn Cast Points or even boost your reputation around deadman wonderland. Though cast points is the main reason people complete them. There are already some missions that are handmade by the staff members but you are free to do your own custom ones and have them approved by the staff members. These missions can be done inside deadman wonderland and aswell as outside in the city of Tokyo if you have the permission to do so. These missions outside of deadman wonderland are most likely private and work that is given by the Warden himself.

You complete quests by posting in it's corresponding location with the title being the quest name and the description being "Quest". You complete quests by fuffiling the required task in the required ammount of posts or more. It dosen't specifically matter HOW you complete it(unless specified) so use your imagination to the fullest!
Back to top Go down
https://deadmanwonderlandrpg.rpg-board.net

How Quests Work
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deadman Wonderland: The RPG :: The Intercom :: Rules and Regulations :: RPG Related-
Jump to: