Deadman Wonderland: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deadman Wonderland: The RPG

Join an epic adventure into one of the best anime/manga series, Deadman Wonderland. Take the role of your character as you learn the secrets hiding behind each turn.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hi everyone.
And A Fine Day To You As Well I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:06 pm by AceofSpades

» 3gp Bokep Indonesia Jilbab
And A Fine Day To You As Well I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:26 pm by godwpama

» Free Download Lagu Geisha Terbaru 2013
And A Fine Day To You As Well I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 10:54 am by 

» Big Booty Rub Down Target=
And A Fine Day To You As Well I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:41 am by 

» ?????? ?? ???? ??????????
And A Fine Day To You As Well I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:23 am by 

» Berrys BOS(done)
And A Fine Day To You As Well I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:24 am by berrysoul

» HI People!!
And A Fine Day To You As Well I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:15 pm by Haze

» Hey, everyone!!
And A Fine Day To You As Well I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:17 pm by Haze

» Hello, it's nice to attempt to meet you!! XP
And A Fine Day To You As Well I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:41 am by Haze

» And A Fine Day To You As Well
And A Fine Day To You As Well I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:43 pm by DeceasedGentleman

And A Fine Day To You As Well

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DeceasedGentleman

And A Fine Day To You As Well Empty
PostSubject: And A Fine Day To You As Well   And A Fine Day To You As Well I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:56 pm

Well, I am certain that one could guarantee that nobody here would know me, so I am going to introduce myself. I am known as Deceased Gentleman, DG for short, you could call me Coco if you're friendly. Despite the outward appearance of being an incredibly dead site, I see that the few scattered members remaining are trying desperately to try and maintain a healthy RP career here.
Out of respect, and the violently itching urge to roleplay DW, I am joining in. Hope to have a fun time roleplaying my psychotic character of choice with the lot of you who read this.

Note: If anyone who could help it is reading this, could you change the color of the lettering you see when typing out your post's body to white? This black coloration I am seeing hurts my eyes.

Nevermind I'll just have to use Firefox to RP here efficiently.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
Deadmen
Deadmen
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: And A Fine Day To You As Well   And A Fine Day To You As Well I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:07 pm

Hey. Though you said it yourself that the site is sort of dead were doing what we can to keep it as close to alive as we can.
Back to top Go down
DeceasedGentleman

PostSubject: Re: And A Fine Day To You As Well   And A Fine Day To You As Well I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:43 pm

Now that I have achieved my status of approval in both my character and my branch of sin, I am now legitimately ready to roleplay. If anyone with an approved character wants to, that is. If so, shoot me a PM and we'll likely work something out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And A Fine Day To You As Well   And A Fine Day To You As Well I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And A Fine Day To You As Well
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deadman Wonderland: The RPG :: The Intercom :: Greeting Thread-
Jump to: